Thursday, June 30, 2016

Internal Memory don't work

Hello every one. I have a Desire 816 Dual Sim (a5_dug) , i download a TWRP BackUp of Android 6.0 and restore it to my phone , everything was good until i flash some zip file for root and busyBox that worked last time on lolipop after that i got the bootloop and i restart to recovery and factory reset but i've got a error with sdcard not mounted but after another factory reset it never got an error and i restored that backup again but after booting up the phone i can't write to my internal storage with anything in the phone but i can in the TWRP recovery . I already try to repair the partition in TWRP but when i choose Internal Storage it don't allow me to do it. what can i do???

edit:
also in the pc i cant access the internal memory.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297Huj8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment