Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fingerprint wake issue

Hello,


3 days ago I bought this Mi Note 3 32GB, it was on display so no accounts were added or anything like that...... I got a discount just because the phone was on display and the shop sold it to me as used.....

In the shop I added my fingerprint just to test it and the phone woke up without pressing any buttons....

Now the problem is that when I got home, I performed and factory reset and after I added all my accounts and apps.

Now I can't get the Mi Note 3 to wake up with the fingerprint..... I must press the power button and then unlock it with my fingerprint or with pin.....


I'm seeing all these reviews on YouTube and all are unlocking the phone without pressing any buttons.



I've deleted and added again my fingerprint but it is still not working.


Please help.... What should I do?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296VtcH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment