Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Sm-n920p Keeps rebooting. Have i bricked it?

Hello all. I am from the UK and recently purchased a sprint model phone. I wanted to remove handsfree activation. In order to do that i need a root. I rooted 5.1.1 with kernel SpaceX-Kernel-v0.1_N920P(official).tar and all seemed ok. Then i noticed that you could root marshmallow. I followed a tutorial on youtube and flashed two files through twrp no-verify-opt-encrypt.zip and SuperSU zip. I rebooted the phone and now i have a persistent problem. After around 15-30 seconds my phone shuts off and reboots itself. I have tried reflashing stock roms and the problem still persists. I have no idea if i have broken the phone as its usable until it shuts off . I went into the about phone section and it tells me the baseband and software versions are unknown aswell. Is there anyway to recover this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291ADac
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment