Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Flashed Xposed to Tab A,bootloop occured,TWRP recovery now says that there is no OS

Hello XDA,

Unlike you, (probably) I am relatively new to rooting and flashing. I rooted my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (SM-T550) and flashed TWRP recovery (thankfully). I have attempted to flash Xposed framework to my device and was horribly unsuccessful. My device entered a bootloop and I went into TWRP recovery and stupidly, somehow, wiped my device of its OS. Now TWRP says "No OS Installed! Are you sure you wish to reboot?" and puts me into another bootloop each time I do. My device is no longer recognized by Odin, Samsung Kies, but is somewhat recognized by my Mac Pro ( I also have windows in case it is necessary ). Thanks In advance for your help in making my device more than an ( very expensive!) brick.
Sincerely,
davidrazd


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/299wbco
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment