Thursday, June 30, 2016

Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing Odin isn’t detecting my phone, any suggestions?

I successfully rooted my phone and was trying to install the exposed framework and i guess downloaded the wrong one. When i flashed it i ended up getting into boot loop. I am on N910F with the 2 Network.

I have tried factory resetting with the caches but to no avail. The only other option i found was Odin, the problem is Odin is not detecting my phone when in recovery mode but seems to have no problem coming blue when starting up giving the 3 logo startup which just goes when it start looping again. I have tried 2 computers, a different cable although old and all my USB ports and the same thing keeps happening. I have already reinstalled Samsung USB Drivers times. I am wondering if they are any others.

Please Help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297Hm37
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment