Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Did I screw anything up while rooting my phone?

Hi everyone this my first post here so I'm not sure if it's in the right place. I just made an account on this site because I couldn't find any information on my question.

When I was trying to root my phone I was following a youtube tutorial, so I put my phone into download mode and transferred the root file onto my phone. The program said it was successful each time I ran the program but the phone would not restart like in a video. I transferred the file 5 times before I switched to a different tutorial and successfully rooted my phone without issue.

But now I'm wondering if there are any side effects that can happen to my phone (like battery drain or slowing it down) because of all those files I attempted to root my phone with.

Galaxy s7 android 6.0.1

Any comments are greatly appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297lZQd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment