Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Z5 E6653 static noise when screen is off

I had this problem since I bought the phone last December. The first phone I got had the static noise when the screen is off, so I got it replaced. The second one had the same issue but it kept restarting so I got it replaced again. Third one I got still had the static noise, but I decided to keep it, since its the third phone and all three did the same thing. does anybody experience the same issue?

my battery also only lasts a day, with only about 2-2.5 hrs screen time. most of the battery drain comes when the phone is on standby, it drains like 5%/hour overnight or whenever im not using it. Video is quite old, and I now have android 6.0.1. battery issue is still there, still drains pretty quickly. phone is stock btw.

Here's the video link

another weird thing is that, if I plug a 4 wire audio jack(with microphone) and not connect the other end to anything, it doesn't detect it. is that normal?
it could be looking for loops in the jack to detect a connection but, just want to know if its the same for everyone.

Lastly, if I put a normal 3 wire audio jack, it fluctuates in detecting if there's a headphone connected or not. here's a video on how it does it


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291XbqF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment