Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Need help S5 mini duos G800H someone plzzzz help me !!

i tried to root my s5 mini duos G800H, didnt work got my fone bricked i think, does not turn on, i can only go into the recovery modes, vol up and the vol down ones, i have downloaded a few "stock roms" but none have got my fone back into normal, i downloaded a "recovery" used Odin 3.10.7, did all the right things as videos show to do went to AP, hit start, the recovery one gives "PASS" but when i turn it on (REBOOT) it stays at SAMSUNG S5 MINI screen (LOGO). i reboot it into the volume UP and it gives me a "recovery is not seandroid enforcing"... so ok now i tried to download a new "stock ROM" this one here "twrp_kmini3g-31102014-2247" now when i go into volume UP i get a menu "team win recovery project v2.8.1.0"... but still cant get the fone to start what do i do? what am i doing worng, can someone please help me just get the fone back to normal.? 3 days without a cell fone

Modelo: SM-G800H/DS

Also, when i go to sites where there is a list of firmwares to download, there are a few differente contries does it matter witch one i pick? i dont know where my fone is form is there a way to find out?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dpYbgi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment