Monday, September 26, 2016

Xperia Z3C Bootloop After Flashing Rom

Yesterday I decided to root my Z3C.
I'm able to downgrade my firmware to 23.0.A.2.93 (Device D5803), root it, and install DualRecovery... No bootloop so far, I can boot the system and recovery with no problems at all, so I proceed to put a flashable rom on the device.

I got the flashable rom from here: http://ift.tt/2c930Va
And I picked the nordic one under LTE-A [D5803]

I used an android app to verify md5 checksum and I get:
3aa435ce1bc650e0ff1254070482375a too bad I can't really verify if it's correct since there's no mention of the md5 for my flashable rom...

I boot into TWRP and wipe dalvik cache, cache, and data and then I install my rom.
Now when I boot into recovery again I can see that TWRP is updated, new interface and redesigned, I also have no CWM, so this seems to confirm that I did indeed flash it. However the moment I try to boot into the system I just get a bootloop, and no matter what I try I can't solve it. I've tried different roms, I've verified that the zip file is not corrupted with es file explorer, but nope...

So yeah, I have downgraded and redone everything now except the wiping/flashing. Please tell me how to go on from here or if there's any additional information you'll need.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dfzu4n
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment