Sunday, September 25, 2016

Stock Nexus 6P wont flash OTA

OK, so I am at a loss. I have installed Android Studio, SDK Manager and updated everything I can think of, plus everything that any developer on the web says should be updated. I have checked that the drivers are updated, but every time I try to sideload the latest OTA for my Nexus 6P I get the message "error: no devices/emulators found."

I have done the following:
a) USB debugging is enabled under Developer Options on the device
b) When I execute "adb devices" it shows the device
c) When I execute "adb reboot recovery" it reboots into In recovery
d) I then choose "select update from adb" on the device
e) And then try to execute "adb sideload angler-ota-nrd90u-ffef6b27.zip" only to be given the message that its loading and then "error" no devices/emulator found"

I have searched the web and tried all of the "fixes" and still cannot get the OTA to load, currently tried about 10 times and all have ended up needing to just reboot the system. Does anyone out there have any ideas of the problem and a solution? I have seen several forums that show others with the same issue, but none seem to verify if they have been able to correct the problem. Currently updated to Nougat through the beta program, but my devices shows that I am on NRD90M, which according to the Nexus Files for Developers is for the "ryu" for Pixel C?

Really would like to update the OS to the latest security patch prior to the October date, can anyone help?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Capture.PNG Views: N/A Size: 13.8 KB ID: 3886355  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cE5YUN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment