Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Looking for information please...

I have a MetroPCS Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL 5054N w/ Android 5.1.1... I rooted with KingoRoot to remove bloatware and get as bit more performance out of it. And being a happy legit Pokemon Go player I have been very sad trying to unroot my phone because apparently the KingoRoot unroot option unroots but I am still unable to play Pokemon Go... I have gotten my phone unlocked and have turned on access to the bootloader in Developers Options, but I'm stuck here. Idk to try and find a stock rom to recover to, or to try and use Magisk, the app that allows you to mount and unmount root. If someone could take some time to help me or just point me in the right direction I'd be super appreciative...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,
Scotty O.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d2lk5e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment