Sunday, September 25, 2016

ZTE Compel (Z830) Custom Rom

Hello Everyone! After we finally got root and twrp custom recovery on this lil Pre-Paid phone I started messing with custom roms. You'll be happy to hear I got the most current version CM13 working! However there are some bugs I need to iron out before I can release a twrp recovery for it. First and foremost is the touch screen. How do the drivers work in android? are the Libraries/modules from the stock rom what I need or they in the kernel? I'm excellent with computers, windows, and command line. Which has gotten me this far. However, I'll be the first to admit I know very little about linux and android. I get the feeling that the libraries are a little like .dll files and APKs are .exe equivalent. Basically, I need to know what to copy/modify from the stock rom to get the touch interface working again in "laymans terms" because of limited exp with android. The more I read about compiling my own rom the more confused I get. :fingers-crossed:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cx5cdO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment