Monday, September 26, 2016

Video recovery

Hello community. I have a currently unrooted nexus 5. somehow I accidently deleted some pics and a video or two. Would like to get them back. The phone is my back up to my Nexus 6p so other than a white noise app and a little internet browsing and some Gmail checking, the phone has really not been used much since the pics and vids were deleted. Perhaps a couple Android security updates (has not been updated to nougat) as well.
Wondering if anyone can share their positive experience regarding pic and video recovery apps (I am not opposed to rooting if that helps) OR any other method they might think would work. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dfj5cG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment