Monday, September 26, 2016

Greatness with few bugs !!

I have just flashed this ROM into my oneplus 2, I absolutely love it. There are a few minor bugs though which can be fixed easily.

1. Battery drain because of screen goes up to 30%
2. While watching videos in phone or online the videos have a loop where the same things plays again and again for 2 sec and audio just continues to play with the video loop
3. Minor bugs in Floating peek when trying to activate it through recent tab.
4. After the boot animation goes to AOSPA there is small gap like 10 seconds for the home screen to show up.
5. Unable to change the wallpaper in lock screen, I tried everything and it doesn't help.
6. I don't know if there is a slow motion camera feature.


Please fix the above issues and this would the best ROM for the oneplus 2, though I consider this as the best even now !! ;)

Thanks and Regards,

Adithya PS


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cH1nS1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment