Monday, September 26, 2016

Chinese "fake" phone bricked for wrong preloader

Well, I write this with the faith that someone can help me. Try to change the ROM of a Chinese cell (this model is supposed to be ALPS K10, but since check the computer and opening applications, I realized that this might not be the model name, Besides, it is supposed to be a clone of the last LG K10). Try changing the rom as they passed many things

- Said he was 8 gb storage, when he was only 4 gb (same for the ram, said it was 1 gb, when only has 512 mb)

- When installed a .obb apk data (cache), ie a pirated app of the many pages that are on the network, moving his data to the "Memory", and installed the apk, the question was that when starting the game and in spite of having the data obb in the folder, the game would not start, but if you disabled external sd (where by the way, when you install the apk this created a folder for meta data there, when the he had internal memory) started the game normal, the same as the file was in obb

- There was no way multitasking use (it awarded 512 of ram and software)

- Mentioning again giving false data (internal storage, ram, etc, which awarded the modified software or something more)

Well, the point I want to make is that because of all these problems decides to flash the rom a very similar device (I mean also that I could not make a backup of the rom because even though I had all the drivers, tools and other the mtkdroid application tools I would not allow it, and neither could I make a copy of the IMEI that like applications pc applications android (mobileuncle for example) I permitted (device not compatible. Download the rom BLU NEO X, who was one of the many devices SoC MT6580 and 512 of ram (at least that's what I saw), and try to install with SP flashtool, flashing came out successful, but when I followed the footsteps of another forum, saying he should disconnect after it leaves the window "success", the phone no longer worked.

If anyone can help me giving me ideas where else can I find the stock rom of that device, or if there is any way to revive the less in recovery to try to do something, please do so; It is that it is forbidden rom's asking in this forum, but after searching for several days, you can say I'm already losing hope

Deputy something more for direct purposes if anyone knows, incidentally, how to solve this error, because the pc if it recognizes the COM port to connect the mobile bricked, so, I guess there must be some way to fix it:

BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (0XFC0)

EMI: Enable DRAM Failed!

HINT: Please check your load to your target matches Which is to be downloaded

Sorry for the faults that can be found in this text, but I used google translator to write because my English is not very good, even so, I wish you can help me

thanks, and help me!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2df4L3S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment