Sunday, September 25, 2016

How to improve RAM usage and apps in the background

I have owned a Redmi note 3 for a while (Snapdragon 650 3gb RAM). I couldn't be happier with it. Great design, excellent development community, smoth, great configuration. I am really in love with it.

However... The only thing I hate about it is that it keeps on killing apps running in the background. Every time I switch apps, the cellphone reloads it. For instance when I am browsing in Chrome and then go to Whatssap to check something, then when I go back to Chrome it reloads the app... That turns pretty silly.

I know this has been discussed but I just can't believe this amazing device can't have better ram management.

Is there a workaround I can try to improve this? Like a sort of configuration or something? I am running MIUI. Eu rom with Radon kernel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2duUkxi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment