Monday, September 26, 2016

Snail / Much W3D Thread (wIth pictures of mine)

Good Evening!

I have never (or at least I think that's true) made a thread on here and this is my first time actually logging in other than making an account I've had for a little while. Anyways I ordered this much W3D gaming phone back in 2015 and it was cancelled and I was sad. But when I went back on aliexpress to order it again, I asked the same vendor that told me the company failed (I have that message screen capped lol) told me it was rush shipping over to the US. Fortunately for me I love throwing my money away, but this time I was in for a treat.

I. Love. This. Phone.

Now then, how do I help out this awesome community with the phone? How can I help rip it and copy it online so you guys can play with the software and packages? It's a very bare-bones version of 4.4.1 and has a ton of added features you would see in xposed. Like it seamlessly converted my 128gb mico sd card to it's main internal storage and I didn't do anything! I best of all unlike 6.0 the sd card is totally free and accessible from windows explorer. Unfortunately I have only had it for a short while and haven't tested everything yet. Also I'm sorry if this is the wrong place like I said I've never posted before :eek:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: W3DCollage.jpg Views: N/A Size: 269.8 KB ID: 3887349  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dc2ubL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment