Monday, September 26, 2016

Black Screen After Flashing MetroPCS .kdz

So I have a MetroPCS LG G Stylo on the T-Mobile network running I guess 5.1.1 Marshmallow. I say "I guess" because I tried to unroot on 6.0 Marshmallow and ended up half way bricking it through LG Flash Tool when I tried to flash the MetroPCS lollipop .kdz. I don't know, but I booted the phone, and the screen is black. No boot animation, logo, nothing but black with a vibration after turning it on. The notification LED works fine and I can get incoming calls with no problem. The touchscreen is black and I can't interact with it, but the ringtone comes in fine. I'm worried now and don't want to have to replace my phone just yet. Is there any luck with it?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2czdh1D
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment