Sunday, September 25, 2016

no OS; bootloader and recovery don't work properly

Hey guys :)

I have a Moto x (xt1052) with unlocked bootloader. At this moment I have no OS installed. I can enter bootloader and recovery mode but none of them work properly. As I tried flashing the system using mfastboot it seemed as everything has worked properly but when I tried rebooting the phone, I found out there was still no OS installed.
In recovery mode I get an error no matter what I'm doing. Most of the time it says "unable to mount /data" or "unable to mount storage". I think I lost root but I can't install supersu without an OS and can't install an OS without root.
I also tried RSD lite but it somehow has a problem with my ROMs (I tried three different ones, two of them worked perfectly fine on my phone before).

I really have no idea what I could try next so hopefully you can help me!

Thanks a lot!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dbxt5K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment