Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hello, I have questions about kernel of g850.

I have never rooted it or touched my g850 's kernel, it is 5.0.2 lollipop and kernel version is 3.10.9-8213318.
I want to benchmark performance and power consumption on exynos5430 with HMP scheduler and Energy Aware Scheduler.
I have 2 questions about that.

Is my g850's kernel include HMP scheduler(Global task scheduler)? I mean, does it applied on my kernel and my g850's processor is running with HMP Scheduler without any configuration?
And, If I want to install 3.18 kernel which include Energy Aware Scheduler, what kind of defconfig i have to use?
I checked arch/arm/config, but there are only arm's fundamental defconfig files.(like acs5k, armadillo, exynos, versatile .... etc)
Is there any defconfig for g850? or can I use 5430-base_defconfig(I can't paste link here)?

I've been built kernel for linux, but I'm new to android, so I wish you guys help me for this...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d2qmxX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment