Monday, September 26, 2016

Cell phone booster for the 6P?

I've been using my 6P since January, and I really like the phone. But one disappointment is it's ability to pull in a signal in sketchy areas. I spend a fair amount of time in areas that have weak signals, so this is an ongoing aggravation. When I know I'm going to be in a area like that for a few days, I switch back to my old Samsung S5, which is a PITA process with Verizon. Or I use my wife's Note.

I have an older Wilson booster to help with that, but it only allows the 6P to be able to make calls and do some text messaging. With the Note or S5, it usually allows a hotspot to be created.

So my question is, does anyone know of a better signal booster? What is your setup, for folks doing that? It must run on a 12v automotive type system.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cRfAJs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment