Saturday, September 24, 2016

Why All my donwloads and apks goin to internal memory ?

Hii..! im new here..! and sorry for my bad english ( I'm trying the best I can) it's a pleasure to be part of this community so go the problem:p, let me know because everything is going to release the internal memory of the phone and not the sd? only photos and videos taken with the g3 q motorcycle stored in the sd, is quite annoying because there is little internal memory .. put a sd not activate the function of internal memory make it because I read that gives problems ..

In android 4.4.4 and 5.1 could install apks in the sd or internal memory that allows the custom rooms in 6.0.1? because I have 6.0 official but because the warranty even I can not flash a custom rom other and do not know if that would be the main problem of this official rom ..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d8FDvG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment