Monday, September 26, 2016

XT1250 wiped with TWRP... now can't install O.S.

So basically, after I rooted, I was stuck in a bootloop at the "warning: bootloader unlocked" screen when I tried to boot, so I tried "factory reset" with the same result. Then I DL'd the stock xt1250 firmware and the update back to 5.0.2 (which the phone had before I F'd it up), but TWRP won't install either of them.

I can access the bootloader, and TWRP recovery, but any other option from the bootloader, or restarting results back in the "warning: bootleader unlocked" screen loop

I've seen a few places on here that there is a Brazilian version of 6.0.1 that it TWRP-able, but living in the U.S.of.A. and not being able to speak Portuguese, I was wondering if that would work for me?

thanks,
N.K.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cGMq2d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment