Saturday, September 24, 2016

HTC M7 Soft-Brick... Need help

Hi friends...
I mistakenly brick my phone when I was try to root the phone.. What i did was, I install the TWRP and was able to root with older SuperSU and after rooting the process, I tried to install V4A, and its not worked correctly. so once again I try root with flashing in recovery mode, after that only I think my phone was bricked... Guys i tried many ways but nothing usefull , I can't sideload , I tried with OTG, and no use of them... I ll give my GetVar details here... plz some one help me to sort this out...

E:\HTC\HTCOneRoot\HTCOneRoot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.61.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.16
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 7.19.401.51
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: SH3AVW904592
(bootloader) imei: 35-------------20
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3896mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e2a13e5
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.063s


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d0lVUo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment