Friday, April 29, 2016

2 questions about a Verizon S6 Edge

So I've got 2 questions for this device. First, the easy one. I have the stay awake while charging setting turned on in my dev options. However, I slapped it on the wireless charger I used for my G4 (a Yeesite 3 coils one) and despite the fact that it is charging and did charge to full, the screen won't stay on. I had an alarm clock app up and while it didn't time out in my phone's normal 30 seconds, it does eventually screen off.

Second-Is there a root for mmb29k.g925vvru4cpc2? I'm thinking the answer is no but I noticed a site called srsroot claiming to have a root for it. It's one of those all-in-ones like Kingo which did eventually get my g4 to the point where I could root it, install flashfire, etc. Is srsroot displaying false positives on this or is it actually rootable?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/26A7k7H

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment