Saturday, April 30, 2016

Note 2 boot load loop fix - cause System Memory full

Hi everyone. This is the first time ive posted anything on here. I will try to fully describe my problem that i really need help to fix.

My wife got my old Note 2 is rooted and she got my
Dad's old unrooted Note 2. After deciding that she didnt want a rooted phone she decided to use my father's unrooted phone. Due to apps updating and the internal memory getting full she ingored the warning message not really realising the outcome. The phone eventually shut itself down and is stuck on the Samsung logo (boot loop). So i gave her my old rooted phone back because she said that it just died. The same happened to the rooted phone too.

I asked before what she did and i was told nothing it just died. So i had nothing to go on. It wasn't until a week later when I tried to sort the problem out she said the System Memory was getting full and a message came up warning of this. So now I believe the problem is that the on board memory has got full and the phone seized. Much like what happens to a PC when the main hard drive gets full!

When i attempt to boot the phone up the Samsung logo show and stays on, never booting up. This happens with both phones. When i hold the Home key, Power button and Up volume switch. The phone loads the first Part of the boot up and at the moment it goes to the system screen it goes blank for a split second and back to the start of the boot. No matter how many times i try it fails. So I can't Factory reset or erase anything because i can get to it that screen.

So I try something else. I press the Home button, Power button and the Down on the volume to access the Download mode. This works fine. So i used Odin to try to put Rom onto the phone hoping this will solve the problem. Both phones connects to Odin alright and I can set up ready to load a rom onto it, however when i press start on Odmin to do its job everthing starts ok but then it goes red with a Failed error message. This happens when i try this on both phones, I seem to be stuck no knowing what to do. I have tried using all the ports on my laptop (window 7) and that makes no difference. The same happens on both devices.

I think i need to clear the memory somehow but have no idea how to do it when i can only access Download mode. I would be very grateful for any help on this but if all else fail I will try to build up static on a ballon and see if putting the near will wipe the memory, lol. Only joking. Im desperate to sort this out.

Any ideas?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1O2LWN2

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment