Friday, April 29, 2016

Disable AGC for decent in-call volume on Skype?

Hey folks,

Does anyone know how to (flashable zip, script or setting change) disable Automatic Gain Control in CM13? Every build I've tried has it turned on by default resulting in the other person not able to hear me on Skype. I've tested it myself using the Audio test service they offer and it is extremely quiet on playback.

Recording using audio recording apps that allow my to over-ride AGC gives loud and clear playback, so hopefully there's a way to disable this in Skype (there's no settings to do so that I can find anyway) or on the whole system.

Thanks in advance folks,


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZuMzL

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment