Friday, April 29, 2016

I need a 7 inch tablet - which one should I get?

I need a new tablet for my car. It will replace my navigation system from BMW, hidden in the dashboard where the old display was. Charging via cable, so a good battery lifetime is not important.

What it needs to have is
-bright display
-fast processor
-USB OTG
-GPS
-Root support

That's all. I would buy the nexus 7 2013 but they seem to have a lot of problems lately, and you can only get it refurbished as google decided to take it off the store and maybe there is a better alternative which I can't find.

Mediapad x2 7" seems to be good, but it would be sad to hide such a beauty in a car.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZuF7q

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment