Friday, April 29, 2016

Various Problems

Hello everyone

I have sgh i337 att version of s4 and it is working perfectly fine with few problems since the begining.As Att does not exist in my country I have the unlocked version. I am facing following issues

1) 2 network sims are working fine in my s4 and there are other three networks whoa sim is not working in s4 showing full signal bar with emergency calls only and insert sim error

2) I continously face notification regarding Unauthorized actions are detected restart your fone etc is it normal?



3) First snapchat was working very fine with this device as it is rooted but after a reset it is not letting me to log in

4) a link to a good tutariol will be highly appreciated as I am on 4.4.2

Please help in this regard screenshot is also attach fot better understanding






Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA-Developers mobile app


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rn7sr6

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment