Friday, April 29, 2016

P9000 poor wifi reception

Hi,

Ive just got my P9000 Lite and the wifi reception is terrible compared to my HTC One M7, even when Im sat 3m away in the same room as the router I dont get 100% reception, its the same on both of my routers
Ive installed wifi analyser app on both phones and these are the results
P9000 HTC One
Upstairs -50 to -60dBm -25 to -35 dBm
Down -70 to -80dBm -50 to -60 dBm

Build: 20160318
It is not rooted, I read that since the previous update it cant be rooted anyway

I have found an update on the Elephone forum but I have to flash it, if I go to wireless update it says I am upto date.

Is anyone else experiencing poor wifi reception?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WWSnIM

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment