Saturday, April 30, 2016

Need a little help to move first steps in modding

Hello there. I would like to make my zenfone 2(ze551ml dual sim) a little more spicy. At first, I need some thread to do the following, it would be great if somebody could help to find them :
-unlock/lock bootloader
-install a recovery/go back to stock one
-root/unroot
-restore full stock
Than, I've a few questions:
-If I restore my phone full stock, even locked bootloader, will my phone warranty be restored ?
-if I stay on stock ROM, if I lock again bootloader and get stock recovery, will I be able to update via ota again ?

Thanks to everyone will help[emoji3]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using XDA-Developers mobile app


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QGQJn2

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment