Friday, April 29, 2016

Failed at modem.bin when flashing 6.0.1 stock firmware

Howdy! Please help me newbie with this problem. Mine is SM-G929F, its region is DBT, which is Germany. My current firmware is 5.1.1. As I haven't received Marshmallow update OTA, as well as when I checked for update in Smart Switch, I decided to use SamFirm and download the suitable 6.0.1 firmware for my Region. And then I used Odin to flash it, with Kies uninstalled, Samsung drivers up-to-date and so on according to the instruction I've read. Now what I have is a fancy brick with the Samsung brand on it :(( I can still get into download mode. What should I do now?
Access the following link to see my problem:


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r1nA0M

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment