Saturday, April 30, 2016

[Help] FC Issue after Deodexing

Hello everyone,

I had Galaxy S5 G900H with Official LP but wasn't able to install Xposed Framework. After doing some research, I found that Xpose cannot be installed on Odex ROM (possibly on my G900H varient only - not sure) and that my ROM must be deodexed in order to install Xpose so after working on it for the whole day I was able to deodex my rom with Superrs kitchen.

I was successful to boot my deodexed rom & install Xposed framework via TWRP recovery. Now I am getting a FC issue, it says "IndexService has stopped working". My rom is fully stable and no random restarts or FC issues expect the one I mentioned. Now I seek XDA help. I will be thankful if anyone could sort out this issue.


Thanks in advance.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SVnmFg

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment