Saturday, April 30, 2016

Android One: Recovery mode warning sign

Hi,

I had previously rooted my device: Android 1 - Micromax Canvas A1. I also had installed CWM on my device. For some reason, I have removed recovery mode and unrooted my device. My device had Marshmallow with February patch.

But whenever I try to get OTA it doesn't get succesfull. Whenever I try to go into recovery mode it shows my dead android with warning sign saying "No command!". When I try to press "Power Key + Volume UP" I get error message saying "Error in @/cache/recovery/block.map (status 7)".

Reading few posts, I understood that some system files got corrupted and I won't get OTA updates. So downloaded one Zip files and I flashed all the *.img files (recovery, system, boot, etc). Now my system had Android 5.1. But I'm getting same error while going into recovery mode.

I also tried to use "Smart Phone Flash Tool " but whenever I click "Download button" it stucks in the same state showing no progress.

I have read many posts and tried many things but I'm stuck at this stage. Can anybody help me out of this problem?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1O2LOx6

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment