Friday, April 29, 2016

Can't get past boot on Samsung Galaxy Screen.

So I've been trying to fix this issue, when I go into recovery I see this line of text saying E: Can't mount /system (invalid argument) and then again but /system has quotation marks. A friend told me that this could be fixed using TWRP. I have an S3 GT-I9305 49 Optus version from Australia, I'm not to sure if it is LTE international and that the only version of TWRP for my model of S3. If someone can tell me how I can fix this system issue that would be great, I'd like to avoid losing data but if I have to I can deal with it, I've tried using KIES and I have the USB drivers but my PC doesn't really detect my phone and Kies stays stuck on connecting. And also my phone isn't rooted so I believe that I'll have to flash TWRP on my phone. The question is will this rid the issue and is TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S3 International LTE compatible with my phone. I am quite novice with Android so any help would be appreciated, thanks.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZuDwq

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment