Saturday, April 30, 2016

Marshmallow - Data Connection Issue

Hi Experts,

I've recently updated to Marshmallow thru OTA and currently finds huge issue with Data Connectivity.

Somehow I noticed that whenever the phone is on higher temperature (when playing games), Mobile Data will automatically dropped from LTE / H+ to GSM only, on both of my line (dual sim).

Once dropped, there's no way for me to get back the Mobile Data not until I've the phone restarted few round.
This does not previously happen on my Z3 on Lollipop but however such behavior appears only in Marshmallow environment.

Can any of you perhaps advise on the above?

Regards,
Justin


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SVnkNH

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment