Friday, April 29, 2016

[HELP] SM-G900F stuck in a recovery bootloop

Hi,

I'm from Singapore and I believe I have the international s5 (SM-G900F), at least that's what it says in download mode. My phone was running CM13 nightly and till last night it was working fine. Last night when I charged it, I woke up this morning and my battery was incredibly overheated. I changed my battery and tried booting, but now it gets stuck in a bootloop. I flashed stock 5.0 lollipop from sammobile via odin, but it still is stuck. I can boot perfectly into download mode with the android logo. Here are the details:

PRODUCT NAME: SM-G900F
CURRENT BINARY: Custom
System Status: Custom
Reactivation Lock (KK): OFF
KNOX WARRANTY LOCK: 0x1 (04)
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE(CSB)
RP SWERV: S1, T1, R1, A1, P1
SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE
UDC START

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZqCI7

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment