Saturday, April 30, 2016

Spitballing but what the hey maybe by the off chance i can work together w/ sum1 on

creating a application I firsthand envisioned. I choose this site as to be my offloading of the subject because my plan is; what with all this social networking advancement, to "develop" a social networking app. And call it (k)lick up. I coined the banter [expression] and I will not be "convinced' otherwise. Since I have no means of patenting the title my stance is to deflect any third party copyright infringement by ergo posting on "open source" community which has record of date time and background. Now, this is a recent intention and am not quite sure what will stand out from the imitation collectives. Anybody on board? No harm no foul. I believe there is meat on the bone also open minded to suggestions. maybe a hang out of sorts where you don't have the choice to ignore what some people post, where you have the option not to be knowledgeably obligated to publics viewpoint everywhere you look. open to anything really. something more on a personal basis . Rather then for, lack of a better term, what's mentionable according to choreographers' media. this can be predominately posts of friends lives and not advertisement. if the concoction is successful and people want it to do better the donations should keep the ship afloat because the guests are that intrigued by the principal. also where your profile isn't willy-nilly out for everyone and there mother to add you because you have mutual friends. if you really want to get to know someone you will seek them out by name. this is in part to up my post count and recognition trolling will not be taken serious.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/26DJ194

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment