Saturday, April 30, 2016

Working T9 keyboard for Laser 2?

Hey guys,

I've been using Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL (5.0.2 Android), which is a great phone. My only problem is that it doesnt have a hungarian T9 keyboard which offers accentuated letters. Since the hungarian language has lots of accentuated letters, it's quite important to be able to use them. I used to have an LG phone, which has very nice hungarian T9 keyboard, I really loved it. Found here, that the LG G3 keyboard can be installed to other devices.. Well, I've tried three different versions, but when I select it as the keyboard device, it says "LG keyboard has stopped working". Are there any ideas how to handle and solve this hungarian T9 keyboard problem maybe?

Thanks is advance


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XZy8Zf

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment