Sunday, November 29, 2015

After Installing a custom rom no USB connection?

I followd the guide to install a custom rom and all seemed fine. When the OPO rebooted it said android.com missing so I thought I would revert to a tried and tested ROM (cm-12.1-YOG4PAS3JL-bacon-signed). But when I connected the OPO back to my PC it is only now seen as a media device. Nothing has changed on my PC ?

When I enable Android Debugging it makes no difference..

I have seen some post about selecting Settings-Storage and then the menu button ( three lines ) but when I click Settings-Storage and dont see any menu or lines ?

What can I do ?.. I want to out the CM-12 Rom and install it usin the recovery options but I cant get to the phone !

Thanks


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Iidgco

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment