Monday, November 30, 2015

Voice commands don't work as advertised

When I tell my tablet or my phone to "play some [artist]" it will open Google Play Music and start playing songs by that artist. If do the same on my Shield TV (from homescreen by pushing the Nvidia button) it will start a search for that exact sentence, which makes the microphone fairly useless. It will only do literal searches nothing I say is interpreted as a command.

I'm running a rooted 2.1 stock rom and using the included Shield controller. Using Android TV remote app doesn't help. It's been this way through multiple factory resets.

Has anybody else had this happen? Any suggestions?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PWxb3m

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment