Monday, November 30, 2015

Remove Handsfree Activation

Hello Everyone! :)
I had been doing so much unlocks to many phones and I had this persistent issue with sprint phones so here is a quick solution for the Hands free activation. (There are different methods)
YOU NEED TO BE ROOTED
THIS WORK ON S6 & S6 EDGE , NOTE 4 & 5. I had tested all in my devices maybe works in other devices.

Method 1.
With adb connect your device with adb debugging on.
open adb shell and type:
rm /system/priv-app/SprintDM/SprintDM.apk
rm /system/priv-app/SprintSyncMLSvc/SprintSyncMLSvc.apk
rm /system/priv-app/Activation/Activation.apk

Reset and there will be no more handsfree activation.

Method 2
With your rooted device download a root file explorer
and go to this folders on the device
/system/priv-app/SprintDM/SprintDM.apk
/system/priv-app/SprintSyncMLSvc/SprintSyncMLSvc.apk
/system/priv-app/Activation/Activation.apk

Delete the apks or just rename them as I did.


That should be all, no more Handsfree Activation.

I am testing a new software for note 5 unlocks, anyone who wants a domestic-international unlock send me a message.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NYGzNL

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment