Sunday, November 29, 2015

Help on some doubts and advice

Hi Guys!

Need some help on this thing, hope someone can clear some doubts and give me some advice too... The thins is this, I used to have a Samsung Captivate Galaxy S (Yes, hard to believe I squeeze that thing to the last drop LOL, I flashed SlimRom, wich was a pretty light ROM I think, and keep it as clean as possible always), Im from Mexico, and also Im that type of guy marketing doesnt make hard effect on me... anyway, recently a co-worker offered me this new one, at a very good price, almost brand new, so I got it.
As you can figured it out, It is a long time now since I made my last flashes, upgrades, etc... And now I want to do it again, but if possible I would like to do it the right way.

Here are my S4 settings:
Soft Version: LV720VPUFNG2
Model: SPH-L720
Android: 4.4.2
Baseband Version: L720VPUFNG2
Already Rooted and I've already installed TWRP Ver: 2.8.4.0
I got it already SIm Unlocked.
My Career Network is GSM.

The main reason I want to flash a ROM is to get rid of all the crap Samsung installs, I would like to install a light-weight (Lollipop if possible) but a with all the functions that I aleady have, like Air gesture, Screen Mirroring, Bluetooth, Wifi, etc...
So I would really appreciate if someone can advice me with one good, light-weight-clean ROM, Lollipop if possible... ( I remember back when I was flashing Captivate, SlimROMS where something like Im looking now)

Also, If a make backup before flashing and if I got problems while flashing, By reverting to my backup, Would I have it again working like it was? I mean modem, bootloader, etc.?

My main concern is to be able to back if I have a not-working flash, as this is my new and only cellphone.
Many Thanks in advance. BTW, Hope my english is understandable :)


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1lSEwEF

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment