Monday, November 30, 2015

wipe cashe and dalvik

Hi all,

I think I might have a problem, after I flashed xposed framework on my nexus 6p and got the modules that I wanted up and running no problem, during 4 or 5 days all worked fine but had constant reboots,

I decided to go back before I flashed xposed with twrp and restored a full backup, it failed to restore all selected at the same time, so did one a time and restored but phone would just not boot, so

Having data partition restored and then dirty flash stock without wipe data I was able to get my phone back and running, and re-root fine and flashed twrp no problems

Went to twrp to wipe cashe and dalvik but it just takes like 2 seconds optimizing apps and boots to desktop right up, now my question is

Shouldn't it take a very long time to optimize all my apps after the wipe????

all seems to be working fine but kind of bothers me that I might have something in not working right that might develop into something worst in the future


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PoBGDZ

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment