Monday, November 30, 2015

My LG G3 is being a douche!!!

I need some help guys!
My LG G3 (JX) recently died and when I put it on to charge it showed up with a black reboot screen. It cycles through the three options and doesn't allow me to choose any of them.
I've tried the hard reset loads of times and my computer is not registering the device.
Its not even showing up with the LG logo.
The phone was a hand me down and came packed with random apps (which were causing random downloads). I was planning on doing a factory reset but I can't even get the phone to start.
If anyone can help me, it'd be much appreciated
(Also if you can let me know how to post pictures on to the thread I can show you what screen I'm talking about)
Cheers


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1juK0nd

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment