Sunday, November 29, 2015

Selling note 5 on jump program??.

So I have a note 5 on the jump program with tmobile, which is for 18 months.. I've been wanting to get the nexus 6p because I'm kind of burnt out of tw and all its restrictions, I actually left vzw and at&t for those reasons and joined tmo since they allow you to be free, but with Sammy that's not really freedom.. I put my S6 on swappa for sell but as we all know people on swappa are like craigslisters, basically want a new phone in awesome condition for free.. So I am considering putting my note 5 up for sale since I'll get more money.. I was told by a tmobile rep in a store near my home that I couldn't do that, that I'd have to keep the phone for the period of my lease.. Was wondering if the good folks here on xda could either confirm or know of a work around??.. Any help is appreciated thanks xda..

Edit : moderators not 100% sure if I put this in the wrong section as I was advised it be best to put in general section.. If that's correct can I delete this thread?..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Iidfp0

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment