Sunday, November 29, 2015

Managing data plan... maybe with tasker?

Hello, i have a data plan that gives me every day 1 GB that i can use from 8:00 am until midnight, and 20 GB that i can use from midnight until 8:00 am. I'm using my phone only as a router because here the building is new and we don't have adsl yet....
I was wondering if there is an app that can turn off 3g before i reach those limits, because every megabyte after the 1 GB per day costs me a lot. I'm looking for a fully automated app, so i can set it and forget about my phone.... It is maybe possible to do something similiar with tasker? i need a reset at 0:00 to 30 gb and at 8:00 am to 1 GB, every day...

Anyone knows an app that do that?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1l0vvZV

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment