Sunday, November 29, 2015

HELP ROOT/UNROOT 10d new to all android and LG

Model H950
SOFT VERSION H950 10D

I'm searching here and didn't found a post which wold resume everything and don't want to mess up all this.
This thread is to not mess everything up cause I've read the unbrick and all those stories.

1. Want to root

2. Want to use this post to find hidden files > Internal Memory Data Recovery

3. Want to unroot and restore to factory default for me to get to ota update to 5.1.1

Haven't got the update cause this is a at&t phone and Im outside the USA. So I want to be able to unroot so when I go to the states or when someone comes with a at&t sim with service Ill get the ota and stay factory.

Also haven't root cuz I think I need to do an image or a backup of my original system before rooting so I can unroot? So I don't want to start before I got everything clear.

Also will be reaading this post to know more about this tool. Easy Restore, Unroot


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1lSEwV9

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment