Monday, November 30, 2015

[MTK][TOOL][APP] MTK 0x10 NVRAM FIX

Hello guys,

After updating my app MTKTransfROM, I'm here to introduce you my new simple little app that fix the most famous MTK WiFi Bug for who change Custom ROM everyday :D the NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10.

It is a label that appear on your WiFi Networks indicating you a MAC NVRAM error. It's there due to a /data reset that hasn't been correctly restored by your new ROM.
As I'm a fanatic of Custom ROM, It is pretty annoying to fix it every time by entering Engineer Mode, Take WiFi MAC, put it in a special menu, bla bla bla... :eek:

So I created an app which do it in milliseconds. It's really little app and doesn't require any permission, IT ONLY REQUIRE ROOT ACCESS to write to NVRam Folder.

Here's the link: Play Store

It's AD FREE, but if you want to support my work and buy me a beer or a pizza ( I'm Italian :cool: ) here's the donation link: DONATION

Thanks for Reading


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NYGxFO

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment