Monday, November 30, 2015

Blocked on Start (Firmware upgrade encountered an issue..)

Hi Guys .. Can you help me please? i have a problem with my Sprint Galaxy S4..
I tried to install a custom Rom and now is BLOCKED "Firmware upgrade encountered..." when i start Phone..
Now the only one solution is flashing with Odin right? But why Odin always FAIL ? I installed Drivers , i tried a lot of Firmwares .. From sammobile .. No one works ..
Also I tried this ROM http://ift.tt/1NYCwkC


LOOK some logs on ODIN when it FAILSSS

Code:

Added!!
Enter CS for MD5..
Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
Please wait..
L720VPUEMK2_L720SPTEMK2_L720VPUEMK2_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
Leave CS..
Odin v.3 engine (ID:7)..
File analysis..
SetupConnection..
Initialzation..
Get PIT for mapping..
Firmware update start..
sbl2.mbn
NAND Write Start!!
sbl3.mbn
rpm.mbn
aboot.mbn
FAIL! (Auth)
All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Please help me .. How can i flash with ODIN ? :(


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1l2NBKQ

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment